Sunday, October 4, 2015

Alone

I know it's been a long time since I posted any song here. Like I mentioned in one of the posts that I have been running busy due to shifting to US and starting with the grad school. Finally, while traveling to school, I managed to write this. Hope you guys like this. Would love some feedback :)
Have a great day guys!

ALONE

Sometimes, I feel that 
Time is just passing by
I feel so empty
And I even don't know why

Maybe it's that love has deserted me 
Maybe cupid has not struck for me
Seems like things are going haywire
I am alone and fed up of liars

(1)

Wonder why so much pain
I try to lessen it but all in vain
Broken trust and fake assurance
Somebody please give me reassurance

That it's not what it seems to be 
I can still take a step ahead
Without any fear of losing myself
And starting it all over again

(2)

I have hurt myself enough
Even truths seem to be bluff
I am strong but brittle too
Wonder if ever dream love would come true

Meet so many people who say I am nice
Then why do they leave me in a vice
Of isolation, cheating and lies
"Perhaps", someday I too will meet someone nice
Creative Commons License
Alone by Vishesh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License

No comments:

Post a Comment