Monday, May 18, 2015

This song is somewhat different in pattern from my other songs. Let me know what you guys think of it :

TAKE WHAT IS LEFT OF ME

Again I found myself 
In the realms of darkness where there's no light
I try to forget but always fail 
Nothing now brings me respite

Your promises, they rusted away
Your memories haven't faded
I try to control but lose it all
I drown in lonely waters that can't be waded

You brought me miseries
Now I am a bygone mystery
Thought we would be future
But now I am no more than a history

I wanted to live but you took my soul
I wanted to love but you stabbed my heart
Damage now done to the extent
I don't know where to start

You said you would stand by my side
But now look you swayed me aside
You could have said it upfront
What was the need to play seek and hide

As the pale leaves rustle away
and odds turn against me
I gave you what I had already, do me a favor

Take what is left of me
Take what is left of me
Take what is left of me


Creative Commons License
Wish That This Never Happened by Vishesh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License

No comments:

Post a Comment