Saturday, May 23, 2015

Namaste! Hola! Hey! Greetings! Hallo!
I know that past couple of songs have been on a tragic side as these songs come straight from my heart and reflect my mood, but something has rejuvenated me and here is a welcome relief for all of you :) This is a romantic song, perhaps you can dedicate it to your date haha ;) Happy reading :)

TODAY..TOMORROW..FOREVER
Not a day goes by
When I don’t think of you
Not a moment passes by
When I don’t miss you
                You have given me not one
               But a thousand reasons to smile
              You are that special one
             Without whom I can’t survive

My days start with your smile
And nights end with your hugs
You make my world complete
You are the one whom I love

I don’t need words to express
What I feel for you
You are in my thoughts
And my heart’s address that’s you
And it won't change ..today..tomorrow..forever

(1)
Through all highs and lows
Through each crest and trough
I won’t leave your hand
Even if the skies get rough
    I don’t care what people say
    You are the one that matters the most
    My lifeline is your love
    I won’t let you go at any cost

(2)
When the darkness would ever fall
I will be your ray of light
We will spin web of sweetest memories
And catch only the things that are right
                Our love will grow stronger day by day
                Tough times will test us time and again
                If I had million lives
                I would be with you again and over again


Creative Commons License
Today..Tomorrow..Forever by Vishesh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment